Wonderful Wednesday Work

Hey guys! Here is some more wonderful work from 4I. I challenged the children to write a book review of their current book, and here are a few of the amazing examples they’ve completed:

Here are some beautiful posters the children have created in support of protecting our oceans for our Water and Rivers topic. There are some very eye-catching designs here!

And finally, here are some of the children’s own adventures at home – Luke and Millie have been baking, plus some slime-making, too! Keep on having fun at home and send in your pictures.

– Mrs Ingram

14 thoughts on “Wonderful Wednesday Work”

• Well, to make slime you have to pour 30ml of PVA or Elmers Glue into a small container, add 3 drops of Activator and knead the mixture in your hands for 3minutes. Add some drops of ink or courlouring and knead until it’s the coulour you want it to be. Thanks for asking!

Millie

Reply
  1. You are definitely keeping busy! Not only have you been enjoying your fiction reading but you have researched your environmental topic well and responded with persuasive writing. Then you even found time to bake as well. Keep it up Y4!

Reply
  2. Those book reports look brilliant! They have definitely inspired me to want to read them next! We love the worst witch in my house, my little girl – Alice – has watched all of the episodes! Well done 4I, you have all been keeping super busy and keeping your minds and bodies active! X

Reply
  3. Well done 4I, you have done some amazing book reviews, I always like to know if a book is a good read beforehand. Keep up the hard work.

Mrs Ali

p.s. I can almost smell the bread from here! 🙂

Reply
  4. WOW – haven’t you been busy bees?! The baking is right up my street – I’d love to be in the kitchen with all those lovely smells going on 🙂
    And I especially love the posters for keeping our oceans and sea plastic free – catchy little rhyme too!

Well done 4I !

Miss Davidson

Reply
  5. I’m glad to see that many of you are reading different genres of books and their are some impressive poster designs.

Reply
  6. I love the book reviews, you have all left me wanting to read the book!
    You are all doing amazing, what a talented bunch you all are.

Reply
  7. What fantastic book reviews! I have read The Worst Witch before, which I love, but I haven’t read the others. I may now have to give them a try! Also excellent baking, it’s so important to develop many different skills.

Mrs Abraham 🙂

Reply
  8. It’s great to see you’ve been reading lots Year 4… your reports are great!

Those ‘Protecting the Ocean’ posters are fantastic- I like the way you have combined images and writing to pull on the heartstrings of the audience. The statistics really support your argument.

That bread… wow!

Keep up the great work,
    Mrs Hayton-Brooke

Reply
  9. I love the book reviews and posters! I wish I could get a copy of one for my ‘save wildlife’ poster colection! I really miss you all!

Millie

Reply