Warm-hearted Wednesdays

I’ve been so, so impressed with the fabulous work 4I have been getting on with at home, showing resilience and making their best effort to produce beautiful writing, artwork, Maths, Science challenges… you name it, they’ve done it. Here are some wonderful pieces that have warmed my heart so far this week.

I challenged the children to follow step-by-step videos to try and recreate their own artwork. Here are some fabulous flowers by Heidi, Millie and Penny, along with a super still-life from Raphael and an on-point portrait from Steven.

We’ve had some wonderful habitat designs for a moorhen in Science along with river studies and an environment poster for Geography:

Check out the river we looked at here – it’s a 360˚ video that lets you move around and look at the world around the rushing water! 

And finally, we’ve had some brilliant writing based on the short animated Pixar film, The Blue Umbrella. I challenged the children to describe scenes from the story, create their own comic strip and even write a diary entry as the main character. If you’d like to watch the film, click here.

Keep up all the amazing effort, 4I. I am so proud of you all! – Mrs Ingram

4 thoughts on “Warm-hearted Wednesdays”

1. I love the art. I have always wanted to be able to draw – particularly flowers. So you have inspired me to have a go.

Reply
  2. Oh wow, I’ve loved reading your comic strips, I can tell that you have really worked hard on these, and what talented artists you all are. These pictures are amazing.

Reply