What else have we been up to?

Hi guys,

I hope you’re all winding down now for a long, restful weekend. Or, you might be choosing to spend your time getting out and exercising as much as you can, being active and super busy! It’s up to you. Here are some of the bits and bobs we’ve been getting up to this week…

We’ve had fantastic VE Day bunting designs, artwork for the NHS, EdStart’s throwing and jumping challenges, clay animal-making and even cuddles with kittens!

Stay safe and keep well! – Mrs Ingram

7 thoughts on “What else have we been up to?”

1. I’m so happy to see so many of you keeping active! You know how much I love physical activity. I’ve been doing lots of high energy exercise myself! The art work – amazing! I wouldn’t expect anything less from an superbly, creative class!

Reply
  2. You’ve all been so busy! I’m very impressed with all your positive attitudes. Keep smiling 🙂
    Mrs Abraham

Reply
  3. I love seeing all the pictures of you keeping busy and being very creative at home. Keep up the great work!

Reply
  4. Those entries were wonderful- I love how Art helps us to remember significant events and symbolises respect and peace.

Mrs Hayton-Brooke

Reply