You Are All Amazing!

Happy Friday, everyone! 

Here is some more of our fantastic work from 4I. The children have been getting creative at home; making dens, delivering homemade baking and getting arty with colours as well as re-creating wonderful places from photos on Purple Mash.

Here’s Millie working on her EdStart challenges – have you been trying them out, too? Millie has also created a fantastic workout plan – try it out and let us know in the comments if you’ve been working out, too!

Here is some of the cooking we’ve been doing! Luke has done step-by-step picture tutorial for preparing a sandwich, and here are the most amazing looking cake pops made by Heer… stuffed with Nutella! Om nom nom….

Earlier in the week, I set 4I a challenge to create their own stop motion film. Click here to watch Layla’s stop motion film!

I think you’re all absolutely amazing and I’m so proud of every single one of you. I hope you all have a wonderful half term – have a rest, relax, do lots of fun things and make the most of every minute.

Take care and remember – Shoot for the moon… Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.

– Mrs Ingram