Writing Winners

We have been seeing some amazing writing and it has been very hard to choose winners, but here they are:

I can’t stop quivering. This walk took years of planning and is vastly illegal.Why would I do something like this? A lot of people ask me this question. Well here’s the answer. Life is like a rollercoaster: you need to enjoy it while it lasts. You shouldn’t live being petrified of everything. Be spontaneous. Live for thrill and excitement. That’s what I always say. However, a lot of the time I ask myself questions like, “Are you crazy? Will I succeed? What is wrong with you?” but the rush of living dangerously always wins me over. I was about to walk 200 feet between very tall towers. What could go wrong?

Bags of sweat ran down my forehead; I had butterflies in my stomach. I kept on saying to myself to not worry and that everything was going to be fine but I knew the exceedingly high risks of this stunt. I needed to focus. I could hear the beautiful birds tuneful chirps; their wings flapped to the beat of my heart. For a second, everything went silent. I couldn’t even hear the crowds varied shouts. Pure silence. I just kept on walking. Walking to the end of my destiny. This was life and death. The only thing add here to the voices in my head telling me that I could do it. Could I?

I did it! I really did it. I jumped up and down; My smile was as big as an elephant. I ran to my loved ones and gave them a huge hug. It feeling was exhilarating! I had accomplished one of the biggest stunts ever done. You wouldn’t believe how much work I put into this. Its like I’m on top the world! Everything has gone to plan and I am on cloud nine. I didn’t care what people thought about me or if they doubted if me. I believed in myself and my passion. And I did it. This just proves that you can do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING that you set your mind to. I overcame every obstacle that stood in my way of pursuing this. I have made an outstanding achievement. And it feels great.
By Shalom