This week we asked the children to create a storyboard based on the Shakespeare.
Take a look at this fantastic effort on Macbeth by Ethan …
And The Tempest by Jacob…
Today we set you a challenge of figuring out which staff members make up each photo!
We had lots of fun trying to solve these when Mr Mayo set us the challenge- we hope you do a better job of solving them!
Leave a comment below to let us know what you think. We will post the answers in the comment section tomorrow 🙂
1) Watch the video on ‘Lesson 3 – Divide decimals by integers’ and complete the activity sheets attached.
2)Year 4 are winning 2-0 in our TT Battles this week. Can you beat them today? We hope so!! Y6 Vs Y4 10-12
Please log onto SPAG.com and complete the task set.
Devonshire Road Mash-Up!
We look forward to seeing all your hard work 🙂,
Miss Brockless & Mrs Hayton-Brooke
It’s Thursday! Which means only one thing – Mrs Cavanaugh’s challenge!
How many can you solve today?
1) Solve the following (each letter is a different digit) You can use a calculator:
ABC × DEF = 123456, if A = 1
2) What mathematical symbol can be put between 5 and 9, to get a number bigger than 5 and smaller than 9?
4) What calculation can you make using the following five numbers to make 100?
7 7 7 7 1
5) The day before yesterday I was 25.
The next year I will be 28.
This is true only one day in a year.
What day is my birthday?