Good Morning Year 6! 🙂
Well done for all your hard work yesterday! The winner of the Y5 v Y6 battle was…Y5!
The link below is an e-book called ‘The Book of Hopes’ and it’s been put together by Katherine Rundell (author of Rooftoppers, The Explorer which some of your children might have read) to provide some light relief from the current situation. In it, it has 377 pages of short stories and has been contributed to by some amazing authors: Michael Morpurgo, Jacqueline Wilson, Vashti Hardy, Piers Torday, Frank Cottrell-Boyce… the list goes on! Please share this with the children and read with pleasure.
Attached is also the latest online safety documents we would like you to look at.
Today we would like you to:
1) LBQ Arithmetic focus – who will get number 1 place for each class? We will let you know tomorrow! Remember to check your answers.
6B = atb
6HB = tsy
2) TT Rockstars Y6 v Y5 1pm-2pm.
Y5 beat us yesterday, can we claim back victory today?
3) IT’S THURSDAY! Which means it’s Mrs Cavanaugh’s challenge day. Head over to your class blog to see if you can solve it. She would love to her children from her intervention comment too 🙂
1)Please log onto Read Theory and complete around 30 minutes of comprehension activities.
2) Please log into Spelling Shed and complete around 20 minutes of activities.
Today we would like you to work on your presenting skills! Can you create a video of yourself presenting anything you would like! Remember to think of your audience. You could create:
- A fitness video
- A cooking show (we know some of you have been baking or helping with dinner!)
- You teaching us one of your skills
- Anything else you would like!
Keep working hard!
Mrs Hayton-Brooke & Miss Brockless 🙂